Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Fresh Peach Fruit Crisp

It's peach season! Mind you, if you are in Georgia, make sure you get your hands on SC peaches because they are hands down the best.
I LOVE peaches and anything involving fresh peaches, from sliced peaches to cobbler to homemade ice cream.
Living alone, I have NO business making a cobbler for 8 so I am always thinking of ways to make smaller servings. :)
Meet my fresh peach fruit crisp.


Ingredients:

2 fresh peaches, peeled and cut into small bites
1/2 tsp corn starch
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup all purpose flour
1/4 cup quick cooking oatmeal
1/2 tsp cinnamon- divided
2 Tbs cold butter, cut into small cubes
2 small ramekins

Preheat toaster oven(or oven) to 375.

In small bowl, combine peaches with 1/4 tsp cinnamon and cornstarch. Distribute peaches equally between the 2 ramekins.

In another small bowl, combine dry ingredients. With hands combine dry ingredients with butter.

Top peaches with equal amounts of oatmeal topping.
Bake at 375 for 30 minutes or until golden and bubbly.

Servings: 2














1 comment:

  1. SO JEALOUS! I love me some SC peaches! And the peaches here so far this year have been terrible! Eat extra for me!!! :)

    ReplyDelete