Monday, May 2, 2011

BBQ Chicken Pizza

The next recipe is one of my favorites and it is SO easy! I always plan ahead and have this the night after I have grilled chicken for dinner. Simply throw an extra chicken breast on the grill and you are one step ahead!


Ingredients:
fresh pizza dough(I know Publix and Trader Joes has it)
1-2 chicken breasts grilled.....depends on how much chicken you want
BBQ sauce(I use Sweet Baby Rays)
1 red onion sliced(not diced)
1 cup mozz cheese


Now the following recipe is to make for one. If you want to serve more then 1, use all of the pizza dough.
Preheat oven to 400.
Cut your pizza dough in half. Freeze the other half for a later time. Work your pizza dough to the desired size. I like thin crust so I really work it as thin as I can get it. Place on a cookie sheet sprinkled with a little flour or corn meal. Take chicken breast and shred. Mix with some bbq sauce, enough to coat. Cover pizza dough with bbq sauce. Again, put as much as you like. Next add mozz cheese, chicken, and onion. Bake at 400 for 15-20 or until cheese is melted. Serves 1! 


Note: If you don't have a grill, feel free to cook chicken in a skillet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment