Saturday, July 23, 2016

Peach Sorbet

Hey friends! Long time! I recently started a little cleanse, some say it sounds like the whole 30. No processed foods, no alcohol, no processed sugars. (Meaning fruit is totally allowed!) Needing a sweet tooth fix, I decided to make my own 'sorbet'. While it may not be authentic, it's freaking delicious and the perfect summer treat. Did I mention it takes less than 5 minutes to make? 

Ingredients:
• 1-2 fresh peaches, peeled and diced
• 2-3 Tbs unsweetened coconut milk(not the canned, but the kind found with other milks)

Ahead of time, toss peaches in freezer. They actually freeze in a couple of hours so the wait isn't long. 
Place peaches and milk in food professor and process until smooth. How easy is that? 
Enjoy! 
• makes one serving 

While I haven't tried it, I highly recommend trying other fresh local produce too. I did try frozen store bought berries and it WASN'T good. Fresh is the way to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment