Sunday, October 11, 2015

Sugar Free Pumpkin Spice Creamer

It's that time of year! The time we pull out our hoodies and cozy up with a warm cup of coffee. Oh right and also the time of year where you see pumpkin spice EVERYTHING! That being said, I too love a little spice in my life, but I don't enjoy all the added sugars both natural and substitutes. I created my own pumpkin spice creamer, and while it isn't Starbucks, it certainly gives your coffee that spicy hint of fall.


Ingredients:

1 pint coconut creamer
1/4 cup pumpkin puree
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice


In food processor or blender combine creamer, puree, and spice. Return creamer back to it's original container.
Add to your morning cup of joe and enjoy!


Tips:

- make your own pumpkin pie spice! (as seen in my pic, you probably have all those spices lying around anyways)
- the added beauty of sugar free coconut creamer is that it isn't dairy, therefore it can fit into a dairy free diet and also has a longer shelf life

No comments:

Post a Comment